The ICS envisions producing competitive Information Technology (IT) professionals who can man the IT industries both locally and internationally, and conform with moral standards of living.
The ICS is committed in providing hands-on, problem and competency-based, research-based, and work values-enriched learning experience necessary in giving students an edge in their employment to local and global IT industries and responsiveness in filling their social responsibility.
- Provide curricular offerings which are within the standards set by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- Integrate enrichment courses to provide greater edge to students' knowledge and skills in IT.
- Provide greater opportunities for experiential/hands-on and competency-based activities to enhance the skill-competence of the students.
- Provide adequate IT industry-based experience, to develop their scientific and innovative skills.
- Strengthen the students' sense of service through community-based programs.
- Strengthen the students' moral intelligences by equipping them with values-enriched instruction.
- ABOUT MCC
- Sit Amet
- Online Enlistment
- Student Portal
Management Information Systems
Software Development Services Unit