- Bachelor of Secondary Education - Biological Science (BSED-BS)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - English (BSED-ENG)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - Filipino (BSED-FIL)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - MAPEH (BSED-MAPEH)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education - Mathematics (BSED-MATH)
- Bachelor in Elementary Education - Generalist (BEED-GE)
- Ladderized Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education (BTTE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education- Social Studies (BSED-SS)
- Bachelor in Elementary Education - Pre School (BEED-PRESCH)
- Methods of Teaching (METHODS)
The ITE envisions producing teacher-leaders with professional efficacy and skills who take the lead role in building quality schools and communities.
To provide the pre-service teachers with strong foundation in the science and the art of teaching, enhance language facility and critical/creative thinking, and strengthen their passion for service and sensitivity to the learners' social needs which are essential in building harmony within the community.
- Provide curricular offerings which are within the strandards set by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Provide institution-initiated enrichment courses to better equip the pre-service teachers with the essenntialities of quality teaching.
- Expose the pre-service teachers to community-based realities to equip them with competence to participate in various programs and projects.
- Provide technical skills and expertise in research to develop, improve and practice innovations.
- Provide the pre-service teachers with rich and strong foundation in values and principles of the profession to sustain their desire for service and morally-upright living.
- ABOUT MCC
- Sit Amet
- Online Enlistment
- Student Portal
Management Information Systems
Software Development Services Unit